Here is a (not) complete collection of various programming and web development resources, tools, compilers, frameworks, etc that I've used at some point in time.
- Visual Studio Code - Code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
- Visual Studio 2022 -
- Atom - A hackable text editor for the 21st Century.
- Sublime Text - A lightweight multi-language source code editor.
- Notepad++ - Free source code editor that supports several programming languages.
- Bootstrap - One of the most popular HTML, CSS and JS libraries around.
- Material Design - Material is an adaptable system of guidelines, components, and tools that support the best practices of user interface design.
- Bulma - Bulma is a free, open source framework that provides ready-to-use frontend components that you can easily combine to build responsive web interfaces.
- Angular - A TypeScript-based free and open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google.
- Svelte - Powerful framework that works without using a virtual DOM and instead compiles your code to vanilla JS.
- Postman - An API platform for building and using API's.